Saturday, November 11, 2006

Homecomming

Home Comming was so scool. First we went to the game and i sat by heather and her dad Mr. Joe then after that we went to jordans house and got ready well they got ready i was already ready. Heather wore a Red Dress it was beautiful. I was wearing all black with a red Tie that Heather told me i should wear hehehehe but its cool because it matched great. We took all kinds of pictures then headed to the dance. It was fun becasue they only played like two rap songs the whole time which was great. Tori and jordan slow dance wasnt that ackward she caught on quick i mean its not that hard. Heather caught on real quick but all it is, is swaying and turning in circles i mean its easy a monkey could do it. I actually enjoyed this homecomming usually i just go becasue my freinds are going or ill do something else. but i really had fun at this one. I have to give credit so Thank you Mr. Joe for extending heather's curfew twice also for letting me have the privileage of taking her to the dance. And thank you heather for accepting my invitation to go. hehehehe well i tried to be the perfect gentleman all night ask heather if i Succeeded in doing so i really hope so. hehe well after that we went bowling i didnt have that much fun there bowling was fun but the music they played was repulsive and i hated it made me sooo upset i guess im changing but thats what GOd always does constantly changes us to become more Christlike well i got to go later

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Glad you had a good time, bro! I can't wait to see the pics!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Jason Guidry said...

And the Renaissance festival was freakin' sweet!

I'm glad you had a good time though. The LAN party we had was fun, but truthfully I'd rather had a date and gone to homecoming with y'all.

-Jason

7:51 PM  
Blogger tori ohlerking said...

mickey mickey...r u ever going to post again? :(

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home